Thursday, October 1, 2015

My review of Surviving Him by Dawn A. Keane




                               



Surviving Him by Dawn A Keane was definitely a dark and at times terrifying tale. I was completely pulled into the story from the first paragraph. I was on the edge of my seat, there is this undercurrent of tension and dread and you're not quite sure where it's coming from. My heart broke for Dana, her little girls and Logan, the fact that she's in hiding, petrified and not with the man she loves was just so heartbreaking. I loved reading about sexy and sweet Logan, he was sooooo amazing through out the story. Dana's abusive ex was pure unadulterated evil and you just wanted beat him. I have a hard time reading about abuse, but I felt like Dawn A Keane did a great job of describing Dana's abuse without dragging it out or making Dana seem weak. A well written stand alone and I hope to read more by this author.

http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Him-Shameless-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00TBIN7E8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443721148&sr=8-1&keywords=surviving+him+dawn+keane

No comments:

Post a Comment