Friday, October 28, 2016

Lena Mayes is done with love. After finding her husband, the love of her life and the man she thought she would spend the rest of eternity with, in bed with his much younger secretary, she shuts down the thought of ever loving again.

Dax Tice is finally free from the demanding world of college. He's ready to find his new life path when he meets his aunt's best friend, who's in need of a little help. Dax happily signs up for the job, but isn't prepared when he finally meets Lena one fateful morning.

What is age when it comes to love? Would you be able to forget a number for a night of pure passion, even if you know it's not the right? Lena is about to find out, except she has no idea that what she's about to embark on is not just a forbidden journey of lust, but a journey of new discoveries that may just lead her to her happily ever after.

**This is a sweet and sexy story that will give us all hope that there's that special someone out there for everyone. If you're looking for a spicy but sugar coated HEA novella, then your search has ended. Enjoy!**


ONE


Smiling at her, I decided right then and there that she was one of the most beautiful women I’d ever laid eyes on.  Even though she didn’t have an ounce of make-up on and her hair was a wild mess, she was so naturally flawless that I knew I would compare all other girls in my life to her.  That should have shocked me, sent me turning from her, but it only made me smile bigger.  

TWO

“Dax,” she whispered and looked down at my lips one las time.  “You’re Krista’s nephew.”
        Without talking I slowly leaned forward and placed my head against hers, feeling her body tighten with the feeling of us touching.  “I know,” I said and closed my eyes.
        I pulled back and felt her wanting to move, but for some reason I couldn’t let that happen.  My body had a mind of its own at that point and I couldn’t do anything to stop it.  Lena’s breath hitched when I reached forward and placed a long piece of hair behind her ear.  “You’re so fucking beautiful.  Do you know that?  How gorgeous you are?”
        “Stop,” she said with a laugh and tried to play my comment off as a joke, but I wasn’t joking.
        “You are.  You have no idea what you’re doing to me.”
        Lena raked her eyes over my body and looked up at me with doe eyes.  “Why?  I’m so much older than you.  You could go out and get any girl your age.  I’m not even close to your league.”
        Reaching my thumb up to her wets lips did all the talking for me.  I brushed it slowly across her mouth, which automatically made her open slightly for me.  She sucked in my thumb making me let out a low growl, and before we both knew it my mouth was on hers and we were kissing like we we’d never get enough.
Luxx Monroe is a good girl with a very naughty mind.  She decided that she loved the world of erotica so much that there was no way she wasn't being a part of it.  Luxx has truly enjoyed every minute of writing dirty novellas and has no intention of stopping anytime soon. Come and join this crazy adventure because who knows, you may just find your new favorite story.


I'm Maid For You
Amazon ~ FREE on Kindle Unlimited

Snowed In With You
Amazon ~ FREE on Kindle Unlimited

Yes, Mr. Mitchell (Mr. Mitchell Book One)
Amazon ~ FREE on Kindle Unlimited

You're Mine, Nicole (Mr. Mitchell Book Two)
Amazon ~ FREE on Kindle Unlimited


No comments:

Post a Comment