Friday, August 7, 2015

It’s time to play: LEARN 3 CRAZY FACTS ABOUT ELIZABETH LYNX!!!!
Sure you could read my author interviews HERE or HERE, but that doesn’t have the crazy. Only this newsletter contains my type of crazy.
I am addicted to chocolate. Which is why I always have a main character in my books addicted to some type of food. For example, Morgana Drake’s intense love of cake. So much so, she decides to marry it in the Rules of Payne 2 which you can pre-order HERE.
My inspiration for my stories a lot of time come from books I read. Usually because I get tired of reading something that I think could be done better or in a different way. A little over a year ago I kept reading about male whore/innocent virginal female books. The last one I read, upon setting it down I groaned and thought, “Why can’t a strong woman who knows what she wants in the bedroom be sexy?” That’s when Jos, from the Him Her Them series, came into my head. The Him Her Them Boxed Set is currently on sale for FREE! Get it HERE.
I have a lot of theories in life: the meaning of life, how to predict the future (I’m very serious about that – there is a way), and trying to understand the human mind. That last bit is how I came up with Henrik Payne from Rules of Payne. I would read books about alpha males and they were always so confident but that never sat well with me. I had a theory that they were alpha to compensate for low self-esteem and fear. Henrik was born, a man people loved to hate. You can hear his side of things in first Rules of Payne, currently on sale for…0.99 cents! Get it HERE.
Pre-Order Rules of Payne 2!
Only 0.99 cents for limited time.
Links below.
Morgana Drake has had a taste of Payne and find she likes it in more ways than one, but she still has a few problems.
Morgana’s Problem: Her Big Idea
Morgana’s Problem: Slut Hands
Morgana’s Problem: Letting Go
Henrik Payne  realizes he is too selfish for his own good, and the good of others. He’s also discovered his rules suck balls. He has made a new list of anti-rules:
Payne’s Anti-Rule: Make Mistakes and Then Learn from Them
Payne’s Anti-Rule: Be Careful when Looking the Devil Directly in it's Eyes
Payne’s Anti-Rule: Observe and Learn but Stay and Play
Henrik and Morgana have gotten caught. Now what?  Do they get fired? Do they stay together? Where does cake fall in all of this? 
Amazon US    Amazon UK   Amazon AU 
Amazon CA   B&N   iTunes   Kobo
The first book in the Cake Love series, Rules of Payne.
On sale until August 7th for only 0.99 cents!
My crazy all in one place...my blog.

Read my stories as they happen!

Read about hot guys and what I think they will actually say in real life.
Someone wanted to talk to me!
Rules of Payne 2 GIVEAWAY
Enough about me. Let's talk other authors books that have just come out or are coming in August...

No comments:

Post a Comment