Monday, October 12, 2015

My review of Estelle in Denver by R. Colora


Estelle in Denver is the second book of the In Denver series, which follows the Kerrigan family. This is the heart breaking and intense story of Estelle and Rhydian, and it will stay with you long after you've finished. I need to say this, there's a mention in the synopsis, it has moments that might be a trigger for some, it was for me. That being said, the tone and they way the characters react to the tough situation, didn't leave me wrecked. Estelle is an extremely strong and determined woman, she's loved by an entire family and that's the main point of the story. I found myself crying and cheering for her, while wanting to slap a very stubborn and at times cruel Rhydian, oh that man! I'm a sucker for series like this, where each character has their own self contained book, but the current and previous charters carry over and move from one story to the next. Estelle in Denver was a great emotional read, I plan on going back and reading Kennedy's story and the rest of the series as its released. 


http://www.amazon.com/Estelle-Denver-Book-2-ebook/dp/B00ZDPC0GE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444682795&sr=8-1&keywords=estelle+in+Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment