Friday, September 11, 2015

Hearts Under Fire by Antonio Scotto di Carlo my review



I stumbled upon this book, and what a treat it was to read. Jenny is a strong and determined woman making her way in a beautiful city on her terms. I found her inner dialogue refreshing and was swept away by the love story. I was kept slightly off kilter by the cadence of the story, and once I discovered it had been translated from Italian I settled into the rhythm. The mystery that softly cradles the love story kept me guessing at every turn, I was never quite sure where it would lead, I'm happy to say, I didn't figure it out, until the end. A definite 5***** read.



http://www.amazon.com/Hearts-Under-Antonio-Scotto-Carlo-ebook/dp/B00U88RP52/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1441985347&sr=1-1&keywords=hearts+under+fire

No comments:

Post a Comment