Tuesday, November 24, 2015


My Review of I am Atlas by Ella Emerson 


"I am Atlas" by Ella Emerson is one of those books that leaves you satisfied and smiling. I can't divulge too much, it's a quite twisty tale. I can say that I loved it, was moved, embraced the richly written characters and was unsure who to trust til the very end. You know while reading it, that there is more than meets the eye, but Ella Emerson keeps you distracted by the naughtiest and yummiest written sex I've had the pleasure of reading, oh Atlas is a master he's sexy, tender and confident in his sexuality. Gwen is smart, sweet and a puzzle you try and figure out as an intricate and spellbinding tale unfolds. This was my first book of Ella Emerson's and it won't be the last.  I'm anxiously awaiting the next in the series, "Just An Echo".


http://www.amazon.com/Am-Atlas-Playing-God-Book-ebook/dp/B017S9SW00/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1447805529&sr=8-6&keywords=ella+emerson&pebp=1447805565505&perid=1WWZRQVTTG47TH18X89Z

No comments:

Post a Comment