Thursday, November 26, 2015

Title: Beyond Her Words
Author: Bink Cummings
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: November 17, 2015
Some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouths and lady luck tucked into their back pocket. Then there’s people like me, who live to survive. Survive loss. Survive loneliness. Survive the black tar that swallows you whole, stealing everything and anything that could resemble a piece of happiness. They try and fail, try again and fail even harder. Starting life’s never ending cycle of wash, rinse, and repeat. 
That’s me. Or it was. Ten years I wandered through life. Through ten towns. Through ten men. Then, I didn’t anymore. A hellacious storm came and ripped everything away, leaving me stripped bare for the most beautiful man. A man part of the Corrupt Chaos Motorcycle club, who not only saved my life but rescued my soul. Or so it may seem from the outside. On the inside, it’s not that simple. Life never is. 
It’s dirty. 
It’s ugly. 
And it’s painstakingly relentless. 
I’m Magdalene Murdock and this is my story. 
Warning: Contains shameless adult sexual content, an arseload of profanity, and whatever the hell else that makes it unsuitable for folks under the age of 18. 
- Standalone Novel
“My kindle went everywhere with me, and I do mean everywhere, so that I could continually stay in the moment and mood that this book induced. But no amount of preparation or comfort food could’ve prepared me for the ending. Bink, I was so ready to virtually fight you if this story had’ve turned out in the direction it looked to be going. #IAintScared” ~☆☆☆☆☆ Review from Literary Treasure Chest
“Overall I think that this is a beautifully written story about two damaged people learning to trust and love again who get their happily ever after!”~ ☆☆☆☆☆ Goodreads Reviewer
“Beyond Her Words is so very different from anything already written before. It will pull you in from the beginning and take you on an emotional rollercoaster until the very last page.”~☆☆☆☆☆ Goodreads Reviewer
Author Bink Cummings was born and raised part of an MC family. Upon the incessant coercion from her sacred sisters, she has begun her newest journey in life--writing. When she's not shacked up in her home, writing at all hours of the night, Bink enjoys riding motorcycles, taking care of her extensive roughneck family, and cooking huge meals. Especially her infamous chocolate chip cookies.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment