Friday, November 4, 2016

Title: Here's To Now
Author: Teagan Hunter
Genre: New Adult Contemporary
Release Date: November 11, 2016
Strangers to friends. Friends to lovers. Lovers to…oh, sh*t, we just got married in Vegas!
My name is Gaige Addams, and my life is full of regrets.
I’ve held on to grudges, shamed myself for my mistakes, and kept secrets from those closest to me for far too long. For years, I’ve been atoning for my wrongs by working hard, never letting myself loosen up, and always placing everyone’s needs before my own.
Until she came along. She convinced me to live in the now, let go of my resentments, untie the chains I’ve bound myself with, and enjoy something for me. 
Then, things got complicated.
Her name is Haley Kamden, and I refuse to regret her.
I’m a romance cover artist by day and a writer by…well, every free moment I get. I currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband where I spend my days bugging him about getting a cat so our puppy won’t be alone (he keeps saying no). I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural. I like cold weather, I buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never match my socks—unless they’re fuzzy.
I’m weird. It’s kind of my “thing.”
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment