Monday, November 7, 2016

Title: Kiss My Crown
Author: Alexis Noelle
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: November 7, 2016
My name is Kate and I’m a princess. 
I had it all. Every little girl’s dream: Working as a princess in a theme park five days a week. Prince Charming and I really hit it off, until he hit every other princess in the park.
After beating him with his own sword I decided it was time to find a normal guy. I met one- or at least I thought I did. 
Now the princesses are snubbing me and the princes won’t even look at me. Worse, I’m about to be demoted to a fairy, which is like being sent to the seventh level of hell.
What do you do when the fairy tale ends?
When happily ever after sucks ass?
“It’s a quick, fun, and sassy ride.” - Two Book Pushers
“Alexis Noelle hit it out of the humor park this time around!” - Renee Entress’s Blog
“OMG!!! This book was absolutely amazing!” - Hot Box Reviews
“I freakin' loved this book! It was so refreshing to read a book filled with humor instead of one filled with a lot of angst and suspense!” - Stephanie’s Book Reports
 
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing. She loves to read romance books and feels like being able to lose yourself in a book is one of the more exciting aspects. The books she loves to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. Ashley believes that you should have an opinion on every character in a book whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something.She also believes that the most important critic is your reader, so she loves to hear from the readers. She want her fans to be open & talk to her about what they want for the characters in the story, and what they would like to see happen.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment