Monday, February 29, 2016


★.¸¸¸.•°´*´ASHJA`*´°•.¸¸¸. ★
 Halfway House Series
Book #4

Dzintra Sullivan

LIVE


Blurb

I'm Ashja! I've been roaming the earth for thousands of years.
I am a mighty and powerful Djinn—well, I was until I lost my talisman.

"He who holds the talisman controls the Djinn."

Without it, well, let's just say I’m a Djinn on the edge.

Unfortunately for me, the paranormal council in all their wisdom has grounded me. They have ordered me to stay at this godforsaken Halfway House, with only the bare essentials of my powers available until I can locate my talisman. How am I supposed to know where it is? It was dark and I was drunk.

So here I am, stuck between a centaur and a dragon.
If I don't find my talisman quickly, the town and all its occupants might not survive.

On the upside?
There’s one rocking sexy redhead up at the house.
I sure would like her to rub my lamp.
If only I could get to her.


Ashja 
Amazon

Teasers








Also in the Halfway House Series

ALL #99c EACH ONE WEEK ONLY



Arkadia
Bk 1
Amazon


Raven
Bk 2
Amazon


Nevaeh
Bk 3
Amazon






Author Bio:
Australian born and bred, happily married to a wonderful Canadian man, and we have been blessed with 4 amazing children. (Most of the time anyway) I love all things paranormal, my main attraction to it is the impossible being made possible. I am a hopeless romantic, and love a HEA in my books. If it has fangs, fur, wings, or halos I am all over it... (And anything in between) I am strange and weird and kooky, but in saying that I am loyal and lovable and honest. I hope you enjoy my books and look forward to meeting you all.



Stalker info...

Twitter
Instagram:
dzintra_sullivan_author

For the Latest News and interesting House Gossip
sign up for Newsletter

Author Dzintra Sullivan's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment