Sunday, February 21, 2016

My review of Conflicted by Heather Dahlgren 





Conflicted, book three in the Changes series is my absolute favorite, which is saying a lot since I loved this series so much. I fell in love with the whole gang, but Dick was always in the background, the sweet guy, the glue to Campbell and Young and the big brother to Kenz, Maddie and Becca. Oh, hell! Seeing Dick the MAN, Eeek! Serious book boyfriend crush. He is the perfect blend of growly, tender and commanding. Dicks story is finally told in heart breaking detail and was more than I had imagined. I honestly was not prepared for how smoking hot Dick would turn out, seriously, he has surprises! I read the entire book with my mouth gapping open. I'm happy that he found his love, he deserved it as much as the others, but more so in a different way. I smiled the entire time and held my breath a little, ya know he's a man, and they sometimes have dumb "man" moments. Dicks story was a great ending to a fantastic series, BRAVO!  

No comments:

Post a Comment