Thursday, February 18, 2016

Title: The Trouble With Being A Movie Star's Wife
Series: Red Carpet #3
Author: Z.N. Willett
Genre: Adult, Contemporary Romance
Published: February 1, 2016 
How do you share the love of your life with the world?
Alexandria Moore’s fantasy became her reality when she married movie star Andrew Hughes. As she and Andrew fight their way through the minefield of a celebrity marriage.
Will they finally reach their happily ever after or will the pressures of Hollywood tear them apart.
"Why didn't you discuss this with me?" I asked Andrew.
"I signed on for this movie last year, Andria."
"Not that Andrew, the sex scenes."
"I've done sex scenes before."
"When you were single."
He thought about that for a moment. "True. I just really didn't think much about it."
"You wouldn't." I crawled out of bed.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
"Why would you think about how it would make me feel?"
"Andria, I wasn't purposely keeping this from you. I didn't think about it. Look, I haven't had to discuss this before."
I turned around to look at him. "True. I really never thought about your work and that."
He got out of bed and wrapped his arm around me. "It has always been work for me, baby."
"The only thing, Andrew, is that you have dated several of your 'work.'"
Heavily he sighed out. "Yes, I did."
"How do you turn the passion on and off just like that?"
"It's called acting."
"Just how much of that is really acting?" I paused, then turned around and snarled at him. "So you're telling me that when you're kissing another woman or dry humping her, your body feels nothing?"
Z.N. Willett is the girl who has seen more than she has ever wanted; yet decided to add to that world by writing Hollywood romances. A northern girl, but a southerner at heart, loving anything and everything about love and romance. So much that once upon a time she had a career as a wedding and events coordinator. When Z.N. decided to do something she was passionate about, she added her love for travel to the mix. An avid shoeaholic, deep down she's a sappy romantic who happens to believe that love can truly conquer all.
 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment