Sunday, February 7, 2016

                                   
  Love Me Like That
My Review





Love Me Like That takes you on a twisting emotional and deeply satisfying journey. It begins with a shocking slap to the face and keeps you on your toes throughout. Both Kadin and London have a truck load of issues, but it doesn't clutter their sweet, sexy and surprising path. Kadin is so broken, desperate and flawed, you just want to wrap yourself around him and kiss away his pain. London, she has been through the wringer over and over again. Yet, Marie James gives her an inner strength and infectious sweetness that prevents her from being pathetic, she's strong enough to save herself. I found myself biting my nails and reading into the wee hours of the night to finish this book. It's deep, sexy and has a twist or two that I never saw coming, I really enjoyed this book and the epilogue is the cherry on top. Brilliant.

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Like-That-Marie-James-ebook/dp/B019KP81BU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1454884179&sr=1-1&keywords=love+me+like+that+marie+james



No comments:

Post a Comment